MUSC Online Grand Rounds for Continuing Medical Education
MUSC CME Office is pleased to make online grand rounds available to physicians. Use the following instructions to register and select grand rounds courses for CME credit. Courses can be completed at your convenience and one CME credit will be issued following completion of the post test.
To view CME webcasts for credit, register by creating a Login:
- Click Login in the upper right corner of this web page. Instructions for creating a new account will display.
- Click the Create new account button, complete the registration form, and select Create my new account.
You will need the username and password you create on subsequent visits to the site to obtain additional CME credit, so please record this information.
- You will be directed to check the e-mail address you entered for further instructions. Complete these instructions to finish your registration.
Selecting a Lecture
- Once logged in, select a course category from the listing on the left. Alternatively, use the Search Courses box at the top of the page to help you find a course by keywords.
- Click the course title of interest. Instructions for viewing the webcast display.
- When you are finished watching the web cast, proceed to Step 2 to answer the Post Activity Questions for CME credit.
If you experience technical or accessibility issues, have questions about CME webcasting, or need assistance with webcast CME credit, please email us at email@example.com